Saturday, March 9, 2013

New Painting!

I'm excited for my new painting. It is not finished yet but once it's done, it will be my first to sell. My plan is to come up with 10 paintings and then open an Etsy Shop. I will continue to add to my shop as I come up with more illustrations. There will soon be a link to my shop, plus I will be posting the steps, materials, colors used, and other details.

I always like to sketch out the image before I get into painting. So I did a quick photoshop rendition of what I want my painting to look like. This is what I came up with.

hmmmm... I think the colors might be a little too dark and the baby sea turtle is hard to see. This is just a guide for now. What do you think? Any advice on what might look a little better?

post signature

2 comments:

  1. I think it looks great! Since I'm not an artist, I don't really know what you could do to improve it. Good luck with the painting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, I will be posting my finished painting tomorrow. Hope you like how it turned out.

    ReplyDelete

Follow This Blog !!!