Friday, February 15, 2013

Valentine's Day note

I hope everyone had a wonderful Valentine's Day. With my husband busy with school and work, I wanted to do something fun and special. So we had both decided that we wanted to do a movie night because it had been a long time since we had done that. My husband and I don't like to go out and eat when we know that most restaurants were going to be noisy, crowded, and long wait time for food. I made a yummy but light dinner and then I gave him his gift. His gift was a big basket with all his favorite treats and a new belt, plus a wallet that he REALLY needed.

The craft for the day were these cute Valentine's Day notes.


I have these really adorable cardstock papers that are 6in x 6in. I was able to make two notes from each paper.



Earlier this week I went to Walmart and bought a roll of ribbon and a roll of decorated tape.


After cutting the ribbon and tape to the right size, I added some paper hearts I had cut out and a rhinestone. In some notes I added words like love, kisses or hugs. I tied my husband's note on his surprise basket.


Cute, don't you think?

post signature

1 comment:

Follow This Blog !!!