Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Pantry Labels

For the longest time I wanted to label all the stuff I have in my pantry.



I've been trying to be a little more organized because my place really needs it. So, what better way to do that then by making some cool looking labels. I started my design in Adobe Illustrator (love that program) because it is great for vector art. Once I had the look I wanted I brought it into my Silhouette program. I added the names of the items in my pantry and had it printed on a silver foil paper that Silhouette sells. This is what they looked like.



So far I have some of the bigger containers labeled. Once I am done with all of those, I will start on the spices. I also plan on putting a small label at the bottom of the containers with the date that I bought the ingredients. So far I really like how they are turning out. I will post again when I finish my pantry.



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow This Blog !!!